jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Have documents certified


Documents (e.g. copies, copies or printouts) are only officially certified if the original was created by an authority or if the document is to be submitted to an authority.

Documents may not be officially certified if:

  • the exclusive competence of another authority is given (e.g. birth, marriage or death certificates - only from the registry office; certified extracts from the real estate cadastre - only from the cadastral office)
  • it is reasonable to assume that the original content of the document whose photocopy, copy or printout is to be certified has been altered, in particular if this document contains gaps, strikethroughs, insertions, amendments, illegible words, numbers or signs, traces of the elimination of words, numbers and signs or if the connection of a document consisting of several sheets is broken,
  • instead of an official certification, a public certification is required (public certification is the responsibility of notaries and courts and cannot be replaced by an official one),
  • the document is not in German and the applicant refuses to provide an official translation.
  • they are printouts of unsigned electronic documents (e.g. certificates of exmatriculation).

Certifications of documents are usually processed immediately.

  • proof of the applicant's identity (e.g. identity card or passport),
  • originals of the documents to be certified,
  • Copies, copies or printouts of the originals

Fee: 6,00 EUR
Payment in advance: No
for the 1st copy per page

Fee: 2,50 EUR
Payment in advance: No
from the 2nd copy per page

The responsibility for the official certification of documents issued by a German authority or the copy of which is required for submission to a German authority lies with the Residents' Registration Office.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found