jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Information from the trade register


The trade register is kept by the municipalities and contains all companies and businesses notified in accordance with the Industrial Code (GewO) that have their registered office in the respective municipality.

Public bodies and private individuals can obtain an extract from the trade register on request. A consent of the data subject for the disclosure of his data is not required.

The name of the holding or holder, the business address and the activity notified are generally available. For further extended trade register information, you must prove a legal interest (for example, to assert legal claims; lending to the trader).

A legal claim of third parties to the communication of the data does not exist. The trade register is not a public register (such as the trade, cooperative or association register). The provision of information is at the discretion of the competent authority.

The information from the trade register corresponds to what was reported to the trade registration office up to the time the information was provided. The authority assumes no liability for the correctness and completeness of the information.

No information is provided about deregistered establishments.

  • Identity card of the trader
  • Proof of the company name
  • Proof of legitimate interest (e.g. through invoices, requests for payment, copies of contracts)
  • In the case of extended information: credibility of the legal interest by describing the facts and enclosing existing documents (e.g. debt securities, copies of contracts, invoices)

The trade register information is subject to a fee. Fees vary from place to place.

Please contact the public order office of your municipality.

Companies and commercial enterprises are listed in the trade register; if you want to receive information about private individuals, you must apply for an extract from the population register.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found