jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for information from the population register vis-à-vis housing providers


As the owner of an apartment, you will receive information from the population register about the persons living in your apartment if you can credibly demonstrate a legal interest.

As a housing provider, you have the same right if the owner of the apartment is not the landlord himself.

You will receive surnames and first names as well as the doctoral degree of the persons currently registered in your apartment.

They must credibly demonstrate a legal interest.

There are no costs for you as a housing provider.

The registration authority in whose area of responsibility the dwelling is located.

Federal Ministry of the Interior (BMI), Division VII2

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found