jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Request information from the location register for genetically modified organisms (non-public part)


The site register for genetically modified organisms registers all areas where GMOs are released for scientific purposes or cultivated for commercial purposes in Germany.

The site register is composed of a public and a non-public part. The public part contains general, freely accessible information about the location and use of these areas. The non-public part also contains personal data such as names and addresses.

To obtain information from the non-public part of the site register, you must submit an application.

Note: You can view the public part of the site register without submitting an application (see also "Viewing the site register for genetically modified organisms (public part)).

  • Proof of the legitimate interest in the data
  • the interest of the data subject in the protection of this data is not higher
  • Proof of the location of your property and the property on which genetically modified organisms are released or cultivated.
    (for example, a scaled section of a map on which you have marked both plots of land, or information from the land registry about the distance between the two plots of land)
  • Proof of ownership or use of your land (for example, a copy of the lease or purchase agreement)
  • Identity card (simple copy)

Forms: Request for information on personal data according to § 16a para. 5 of the Genetic Engineering Act (GenTG) on the cultivation of genetically modified organisms (GMOs).

Online procedure possible: no

Written form required: yes

Personal appearance required: no

You can request information from the location register in writing using the form provided:

  • Download the form online and print it out.
  • Complete the form and attach the necessary supporting documents.
  • Submit the application documents to the Federal Office of Consumer Protection and Food Safety.
  • You will then receive the requested information by mail or, if applicable, information about the rejection of your application.

The site register does not contain any entries for 2017.

Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Food

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found