jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Register your main residence


If you move into an apartment, you must register.

You do not need to deregister from the registration authority in whose area of responsibility the previous apartment was located.

In the case of persons under the age of 16, care must be taken to ensure that they are registered by the persons in whose home they are moving in.

Confirmation of the landlord

You must register with the registration office within two weeks of moving in.

the registration authority of the municipality or city in which the secondary residence is located

BMI, Dr. Laier, RL VII2

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found