jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for subsidies for the training and employment of people with disabilities at the job centre


Subsidies for training allowances for persons with disabilities and severely disabled persons or persons treated as such

As a rule, you will receive the training grant continuously for the entire duration of the training or further education.

The amount of the subsidy is determined individually and depends on the type and severity of the disabilities and the impact of the disabilities on education or training.

The subsidy is paid monthly and amounts to up to 60 percent, in the case of severely disabled or equivalent people up to 80 percent of the monthly training allowance for the last year of training or further education, in each case including the employer's lump-sum share of the total social security contribution. In justified exceptional cases, grants can be provided up to the amount of the training allowance for the last year of training or further education.

All company measures that have as their content and focus on vocational training or qualification of people with disabilities or severely disabled people can be funded. This includes, for example, dual courses of study if they include a vocational qualification in accordance with the Vocational Training Act.

Whether you can receive the subsidy for the training allowance is decided by your job center. There is no legal entitlement to a subsidy.

Integration allowance following training or further education

If you hire a severely disabled person after training or further education has been funded and completed with a training grant, the job centre can pay you an integration subsidy.

The integration allowance amounts to up to 70 percent of the salary and can be paid for 1 year.

However, the specific amount is at the discretion of the job center.

The job centre in whose district the employable beneficiary has his or her habitual residence is responsible. The job centre is also responsible for existing employment relationships if top-up benefits are granted in accordance with the Second Book of the Social Code.

The prerequisite for the subsidy for the training allowance is:

  • that education or training cannot be achieved without this support,
  • that there is a suitability for the desired training or further training occupation,
  • that there is a signed training or further education contract with the company,
  • that training allowance, wages or salaries are paid,
  • in the case of people with disabilities, the Federal Employment Agency is the responsible rehabilitation provider.

The prerequisite for the integration grant is:

  • that an employment contract is in place following successfully completed in-company training or further education, and
  • that this training or further education was supported with a training grant for severely disabled people.
  • Signed training or further education contract (in the case of subsidy for training allowance)
  • Signed employment contract (in case of integration grant)
  • Entry in the list of apprenticeships (in the case of apprenticeships)
  • If applicable, severely disabled person's pass
  • if applicable, notification of the degree of disability and/or equality notice
  • Proof of completed training or further education (in the case of integration grant)

You must apply for the training grant before you have concluded the training or further education contract.

You must apply for the integration allowance before the person you will employ starts working.

Objection to the job centre that issued the decision. Further information on how to file an objection can be found in the respective notice.

You can find the office of the Federal Employment Agency responsible for you via the office finder.

Forms available: Yes
Written form required: Yes
Informal application possible: No
Personal appearance required: No
Online services available: Yes

You can apply for both the training allowance subsidy and the integration allowance following training or further education in writing, in person or by telephone:

  • Get in touch with your contact persons at the job centre. There you will find the forms to fill out and information on the application process.
  • Fill out the application completely and submit it to the job center with all the necessary documents.
  • You can also fill out the documents online.
  • The job centre will review your application.
  • You will then receive a notification as to whether your application has been approved or rejected.

You can also apply for the integration grant online:

  • Go to the "eServices" portal on the website of the Federal Employment Agency.
  • Log in with your user ID and access the application.
  • Fill out the application, upload the required documents and submit the application.
  • Your job centre will check your application and your documents. You will receive a notification of the decision on your application.

Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs (BMAS)

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found