jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Request modification of vehicle data


Changes to technical vehicle data for motor vehicles and/or trailers must be recorded in the vehicle documents.

  • valid identity card or passport with registration certificate from the registration authority of the place of residence
  • in the case of sole proprietorships, the business registration
  • If you do not apply for vehicle registration in person, your representative will need a power of attorney issued by you and your identity card or passport with registration certificate from the registration authority of the place of residence.
  • If applicable, excerpt from the commercial register, business registration, power of attorney of the managing director
    additional vehicle documents to be brought along:
  • Registration certificate Part II (old: vehicle registration document) or, in the case of vehicles without registration but requiring identification, the operating permit
  • Registration certificate Part I (old: vehicle registration document)
  • If necessary, cultivation acceptance
  • if applicable, in the case of retrofit systems to reduce pollutant emissions, installation certificate and type-approval of the retrofit system
  • Test report of the last main inspection (not applicable for vehicles whose first main inspection was not yet due

Basic fee for the entry of technical changes: 26.30 euros

In individual cases, additional costs may be added to the basic fee.

Responsible is the vehicle registration authority of your district or your independent city (main residence). The application can be made by you or a person authorized by you.

Since 1.10.2005 there are new vehicle documents, registration certificate part I (formerly vehicle registration) and registration certificate part II (formerly vehicle registration). These are uniformly designed in the European Union (EU. An exchange by the vehicle owner is not required. The existing vehicle documents will be exchanged for the new documents (Parts I and II) as soon as the registration authority issues new vehicle documents. This incurs additional costs.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Landkreis Wittenberg - KFZ-Zulassung
Breitscheidstraße 4
06886 Lutherstadt Wittenberg
elevator available, wheelchair-accessible