jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Report loss of registration certificate Part II


The loss of a Part II registration certificate issued must be reported to the competent licensing authority, which shall inform the Federal Motor Transport Authority thereof. The Federal Motor Transport Authority shall offer the lost certificate one working day after receipt of the notification from the registration authority in the Verkehrsblatt with a period of 14 days for submission to the registration authority.

A new registration certificate may only be issued after the deadline has expired. If the loss of part II membership certificate is recovered, it must be delivered immediately to the competent approval authority.

  • valid identity card or passport with registration certificate from the registration office of the place of residence
  • Registration certificate Part I (old: vehicle registration document)
  • in case of theft: confirmation of notification from the police
  • Declaration of loss, if applicable, insurance on oath instead of

Basic charge: EUR 10.20

In individual cases, additional costs may be added to the basic fee.

License plate-carrying vehicle registration authority according to your license plate (for example MD = Magdeburg)

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Landkreis Wittenberg - KFZ-Zulassung
Breitscheidstraße 4
06886 Lutherstadt Wittenberg
elevator available, wheelchair-accessible