jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Report the loss of one or both registration plates



As the owner/owner, you must immediately report the loss or damage to your license plate. In the event of loss and theft, a re-identification must be made.

If you still have old vehicle documents (vehicle registration document and vehicle registration), the exchange into the registration certificate I and II is required.

  • valid identity card or passport with registration certificate from the registration office of the place of residence (the registration certificate should not be older than 3 months),
  • Registration certificate Part II (formerly vehicle registration document) or, in the case of vehicles not registered but subject to labelling, the type approval,
  • Registration certificate Part I (formerly vehicle registration document),
  • any remaining registration number,
  • Confirmation of notification by the police,
  • in the event of loss, written declaration, if applicable, insurance on oath,
  • Test report of the last main inspection (not applicable to vehicles whose first general inspection was not yet due)

The competent licensing authority will provide you with more detailed information on the amount of the fee.

To the vehicle registration authority of the county or city in which your vehicle is registered.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Landkreis Wittenberg - KFZ-Zulassung
Breitscheidstraße 4
06886 Lutherstadt Wittenberg
elevator available, wheelchair-accessible