jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Request the establishment of an installation for the production, processing, processing or fission of nuclear fuels


Any person who establishes, operates or otherwise holds a fixed installation for the production or processing or processing of nuclear fuels or for the fission of irradiated nuclear fuels, or who substantially modifies the plant or its operation, requires a permit.

Application and application documents to prove compliance with the approval requirements

Fees and expenses are incurred in accordance with § 21 of the Atomic Energy Act in conjunction with the Cost Ordinance to the Atomic Energy Act.

Appeal to the Higher Administrative Court.

Contact the Ministry of Science, Energy, Climate Protection and the Environment.

For the construction and operation

  • nuclear fuel fission plants for the commercial production of electricity, and
  • of plants for the processing of irradiated nuclear fuels

no permits will be issued. This does not apply to significant changes to plants or their operation (§ 7 para. 1 sentence 2 and 3 of the Atomic Energy Act).

  • Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU)
  • Federal Office for Radiation Protection

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Ministerium für Wissenschaft, Energie, Klimaschutz und Umwelt des Landes Sachsen-Anhalt
Leipziger Str. 58
39112 Magdeburg, Landeshauptstadt
0391 567-1950
0391 567-1964