jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Display the use of organic solvents in plants that do not require approval


Installations not subject to authorisation in which organic solvents are handled in certain quantities must be notified to the competent authority before commissioning or in the event of significant changes. This applies to plants listed in Annex I of the 31st BImSchV and in which activities are carried out in accordance with Annex II, provided that the solvent consumption for the respective activities exceeds the threshold values set out in Annex I. The competent authority checks your notification and records the system in its plant cadastre.

Display with the data relevant to the system.

The notification shall be submitted to the competent authority before the installation is put into operation or before any significant modification of the installation.

This administrative service does not constitute an administrative act. For this reason, there is no remedy.

Contact the State Administration Office.

The notification shall be submitted in writing by post or electronically to the competent authority.

Ministry of the Environment, Energy, Food and Forestry Rhineland-Palatinate

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found