jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Indicate commissioning of installations for the storage or transfer of petrol, fuel mixtures or raw petrol


As the operator of an installation for the storage or transfer of petrol, fuel mixtures or raw petrol in tank farms or at service stations, you must notify the competent authority of these before putting them into operation. The notification obligation only applies to plants that do not require approval under the Federal Immission Control Act. The competent authority shall examine the notification and record the installation in its plant register.

The notification must be submitted to the competent authority before the installation is put into operation.

This administrative service does not constitute an administrative act. For this reason, there is no remedy.

Contact the State Administration Office.

The notification shall be submitted in writing by post or electronically to the competent authority.

Ministry of the Environment, Energy, Food and Forestry Rhineland-Palatinate

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found