jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Ground Fault - View Work with Unintentional Groundwater Development


If you have already reported a well and accidentally encountered groundwater, you must report this to the competent authority immediately.

The authority will inform you whether you may need to temporarily stop drilling.

Lower Water Authority

§49 para 2 WHG

Ministry of Climate Protection, Environment, Energy and Mobility Rhineland-Palatinate

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found