jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Deregister your place of residence


If you move out of an apartment and do not move into another apartment in The country, you must deregister.

The most important cases are moving abroad or deregistering a secondary residence.

If you are moving within Germany, you do not have to unsubscribe. It is enough if you register with your new municipality.

In the case of persons under the age of 16, care must be taken to ensure that they are deregistered by the persons from whose home they are moving.

Confirmation of the landlord

You must deregister from the registration office within two weeks of moving out of the apartment. You can deregister the week before moving out of the apartment.

If you move abroad, you must personally deregister at the competent registration authority (at the original place of residence).

If you only dissolve one of several residences in Germany, you can deregister this residence either at the local registration authority or at the registration authority in whose area of responsibility you remain.

Dr. Laier, RL VII2 BMI

Federal Ministry of the Interior (BMI), Unit VII2

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Stadt Wernigerode - 32.4 Bürgerinfo
Nicolaiplatz 1
38855 Wernigerode, Stadt
03943 654-330 bis 337
03943 654-399
1, 2, 3
Fees: yes
elevator available, wheelchair-accessible