jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Register secondary residence


If you move into an apartment that you do not use primarily, you must register it as a secondary residence.

In the case of persons under 16 years of age, care must be taken to ensure that they are registered by the persons into whose dwelling they move.

Confirmation of the housing provider

You must register within two weeks of moving in.

the registration office of the municipality or city in which the secondary residence is located

BMI, Dr. Laier, RL VII2

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Nicolaiplatz 1
38855 Wernigerode, Stadt
+49 3943 654-339