jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for information and transmission blocks in the population register for information to parties, etc.


You have the option of objecting to the transmission of your own data to parties, voter groups and other sponsors of election proposals. The objection means that your data will not be passed on.

All you have to do is file an objection with the local registration authority.

The objection is valid until you revoke it.

the registration office of your place of residence

You do not have to give reasons for the objection.

Federal Ministry of the Interior (BMI)

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Nicolaiplatz 1
38855 Wernigerode, Stadt
+49 3943 654-339