jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for subsidies for owner-occupied housing


By providing subsidies, your state can help you create or modernize a home or condominium. The apartment must be intended for use by you and your household members.

You do not have a legal claim to funding for your project.

Funding is available for

  • the construction, including the initial purchase, of new owner-occupied homes/apartments,
  • modernization, including adaptation for the elderly and disabled,
  • Acquisition of existing owner-occupied homes/apartments.

To qualify, your income and the income of the members of your household must not exceed the income limits set by state law.

Funding is provided in accordance with state law by granting non-repayable subsidies and/or low-interest loans.

As a rule, no costs are incurred for the consultation and application.

not specified

Ministry for Energy, Infrastructure and Digitalization Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found