jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Receive reimbursement of costs when participating in a work trial or clarification of professional aptitude


If you are a person with disabilities and need benefits to participate in working life, the Federal Employment Agency can support you with a range of measures and support services. Which integration benefits are suitable for you depends, among other things, on:

  • whether the benefits are suitable for you and your specific case in order to increase your chances on the job market,
  • what your personal inclinations are and how they can be useful in your professional life,
  • what activities you have carried out so far, and
  • how the labour market is currently developing.

While you are taking part in a vocational aptitude test or a work trial (diagnostic measure), the Federal Employment Agency will take care of your

  • costs for accommodation and meals if you have to be temporarily accommodated outside your own or your parents' household,
  • course costs, costs for examinations or learning materials,
  • travel expenses, such as travel, food and accommodation costs for you and, if necessary, for your companion,
  • Costs for a domestic help and
  • Childcare costs.

In addition, you can continue to receive unemployment benefits during this time. You will only receive transitional allowance if you earn no or only lower remuneration due to participation in these measures.

Whether you have to take part in a diagnostic measure is decided by your employment agency on a case-by-case basis.

  • You have a disability and your responsible rehabilitation provider is the Federal Employment Agency.
  • In order for you to be able to receive the benefits described above in the case of work trials/clarification of professional aptitude, you must have agreed with your counsellor to participate in a diagnostic measure funded by the Employment Agency.

When contacting your advisor, please ask which documents you need.

Forms available: No
Written form required: Yes
Informal application possible: No
Personal appearance required: No
Online services available: Yes

In order for your costs for participation in a professional aptitude test or work trial to be paid, you must coordinate with your employment agency:

  • To do this, make an appointment with your advisor at the Employment Agency.
  • If you do not yet have a personal contact person at the Employment Agency, make an appointment via the service hotline of the Federal Employment Agency.
  • In a personal interview, it will be clarified whether your professional suitability needs to be clarified or whether you should take part in a work trial.
  • If an aptitude test or work trial (diagnostic measure) is necessary, you will be registered with a provider who implements the measure on behalf of the Employment Agency.
  • Your advisor will also discuss with you the forms you need to fill out. You can also fill out the documents online and upload the required supporting documents.
  • Your employment agency will decide on your application. You will then receive a notification.

Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs (BMAS)

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found