jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for reimbursement of costs for trial employment of people with disabilities at the Employment Agency


People with disabilities or severely disabled people should be given the opportunity to prove their strengths and skills on the labour market. With a trial job, you as a company can make it easier for you to enter or re-enter working life. During this time, all parties involved can try out cooperation in a fixed-term employment relationship for a period of up to 3 months.

The costs you incur as part of this trial employment can be reimbursed to you by the Federal Employment Agency. These usually include:

  • wage/salary costs, including employers' social security contributions, and
  • Other benefits based on statutory or collective bargaining agreements
  • Levies and contributions to the employers' liability insurance association

The competent authority is the employment agency in whose district the person you want to employ on a trial basis has his or her main residence or habitual abode at the beginning of the probationary employment relationship.

  • The person you want to hire on a trial basis is
    • Persons with disabilities or
    • severely disabled or
    • severely disabled people.
  • The Trial Employment
    • can improve the possibility of participation in working life, or
    • leads to the person being able to participate fully and permanently in working life.
  • Fixed-term probationary employment contract
  • If applicable, severely disabled person's pass and/or equality notice
  • Registration for social security

Make sure that you must submit the application before the trial employment begins.

Objection to the Employment Agency that issued the decision. Further information on how to file an objection can be found in the respective notice.

You can find the office of the Federal Employment Agency responsible for you via the office finder.

Forms available: No
Written form required: No
Informal application possible: Yes
Personal appearance required: No
Online services available: Yes

You can submit the application in person, by telephone, in writing or online (before taking up a temporary trial employment).

For the online application:

  • Go to the "eServices" portal on the website of the Federal Employment Agency.
  • Log in with your user ID and access the application.
  • Fill out the application, upload the required documents and submit the application.
  • Your job centre will check your application and your documents. You will receive a notification of the decision on your application.

If you apply otherwise:

  • Get in touch with your contact person at the Employers' Service of the Employment Agency. If known, you can also contact the responsible contact person of the person with disabilities concerned in the Vocational Rehabilitation and Participation Team of the Employment Agency.
  • The responsible employment agency will review your application and, if necessary, send you further documents.
  • You will receive a notification as to whether your application has been approved as well as documents for the final statement.

Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs (BMAS)

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found