jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Have your passport changed


The data in the passport must always be up-to-date. In case of changes, you will need to apply for a new passport for one:

  • Name change in case of marriage or establishment of a civil partnership
  • Name change in case of divorce or annulment of a civil partnership
  • Modification of other data

Changes made without issuing a new passport:

  • Change of place of residence

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found