jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Change children's passport


The data in the children's passport must always be up-to-date.

If the place of residence indicated in the children's passport has changed, this must be corrected in the children's passport by the competent authority.

You will need to apply for a new children's passport if you make the following changes:

  • Name change
  • Change of sex
  • Children's passport for changing apartment details

Contact your municipality or city.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found