jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for admission to the bar


If you want to work as a lawyer, you need a license.


  • You have acquired the qualification to become a judge in accordance with the German Judges Act or
  • You meet the integration requirements of the Act on the Activity of European Lawyers in Germany of 9 March 2000 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 182) or
  • You have passed the aptitude test under this Act.

Admission takes effect upon delivery of a certificate issued by the Bar Association.
This may only be handed over if the applicant

  • is sworn in and
  • has proven the conclusion of professional indemnity insurance or has submitted a provisional guarantee of cover.

Upon admission, the applicant becomes a member of the admitting bar association. After admission, the activity may be carried out under the professional title "lawyer" or "lawyer".

Please contact the relevant bar association.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found