jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for permission to use the professional title of geriatric nurse


If you want to use the job title "geriatric nurse" or "geriatric nurse", you need a permit.

If you carry out the activity only temporarily and occasionally, a report to the competent authority is sufficient.
  • After the legally prescribed training, they have passed the state examination for geriatric nurses.
  • You are not guilty of any conduct that results in unreliability for the exercise of the profession.
  • They are suitable for practicing the profession from a health point of view.
  • a written request with your address
  • a CV
  • Your birth or marriage certificate in your native language and in German
  • Your diploma in your native language and in German
  • If applicable, state letter of appreciation for the use of the professional title
  • an overview of the subjects, grades and the number of hours of your training (annex to the diploma), in your home language and in German
  • if applicable, an excerpt from your workbook in your native language and in German
  • proof that you have mastered the German language (e.B certificates of participation in German courses)

All documents must be submitted by means of a certified copy. Certified copies can be made, for example.B. at your municipality of residence. All translations must have been prepared by an interpreter sworn in Germany.

As a rule, 50 euros for permission and 3.45 euros for postal delivery.

State Administration Office

If you have learned medical activities as part of an extended training, you are also entitled to practice them.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found