jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Provide pension advice


If you wish to provide pension advice in the following areas, you must register with the competent authority:

  • statutory pension and accident insurance,
  • social compensation law,
  • other social security and severely disabled persons law with reference to a statutory pension as well as occupational and occupational pensions.

Proof of special expertise in the relevant areas of law is required.

Natural and legal persons as well as companies without legal personality can be registered.

Registration may be made subject to conditions or subject to conditions if this is necessary for the protection of legal seekers or legal transactions.

Pension advice is a part of legal advice in accordance with § 10 of the Pension Services Act.

The President of the Regional Court of Halle is responsible for issuing a pension advice permit.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found