jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for recognition as a test engineer for structural analysis


Test engineer for stability is anyone who is recognized as such by the supreme building supervisory authority
is recognised. Other persons may not use this designation.
In order to be recognized as a test engineer for stability, the applicant must undergo an extensive examination of his knowledge and skills. The requirements to be admitted to this exam at all are the following:

  • at least 10 years of experience in setting up stability verifications
  • at least 1 year of experience in technical construction management and site supervision
  • at least 2 years, self-responsible (i.e. self-employed) activity as a structural engineer,
  • Full-time university lecturer (professor)

You must also prove that you have worked on construction projects of high difficulty. The recognition of a test engineer for stability takes place for one or more of the disciplines

  • Solid construction,
  • Metal construction and
  • Wood construction.

Ministry of Infrastructure and Digital Affairs

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found