jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Replace company card due to theft


The company cards shall be issued or delivered to the entrepreneurs or the persons appointed to represent them by law, the articles of association or the partnership agreement.
The entrepreneurs are responsible for the proper use of the cards. In addition, they must ensure that the company card is entered into the tachograph at the beginning and end of the use of the vehicle for the company in order to allocate the use of the vehicle to the company.
The entrepreneurs are responsible for the regular storage of the data read out from the tachographs and must hand them over on request of the authorities or their representatives.
The application must be made by the entrepreneur or a person authorized to represent the company or an authorized person in person or online.
Company cards are issued impersonally to the company and are generally sent directly to the company.

The end of validity of the company card to be replaced (replacement card) corresponds to the end of validity of the previous company card if the remaining term is more than 185 calendar days.
In the event of theft of the company card, proof of a report (theft report from the police) must be submitted to the competent office when the application is made. Upon request, the competent office may require an affirmation in lieu of an oath.
If the remaining term of the card is less than 6 months, the card will be renewed.
When the replacement card is issued, the replaced card loses its validity.
A recovered card shall be returned to the issuing authority or body.

Entrepreneur cards are issued to the entrepreneur or the persons and vehicle owners appointed to represent the entrepreneur by law, by the articles of association or by the shareholders' agreement, whose drivers carry out transport operations that fall within the scope of Regulation (EC) No. 561/2006 or who have to comply with the driving and rest periods pursuant to Section 1 of the German Driving Personnel Ordinance (FPersV) or who have to download data from the mass memory pursuant to Section 57a (3) of the German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations (StVZO).

  • If applicable, access to the ELSTER company account
  • A proof of the commercial register or the business registration
  • As a person authorized to represent the company - a power of attorney or
  • As the owner of the company - an informal letter stating your name, address, date and place of birth.
  • If applicable, confirmation from the police regarding the theft report

Cost type: variable
Cost amount (variable): from 30 up to 45 Euro
Name of the cost: administrative fee

Application deadline: 7 working days

8 working days

DEKRA and TÜV North

Forms available: Yes
Written form required: Yes
Informal application possible: No
Personal appearance required: No

  • The application for the replacement of your company card with the required documents and information can be submitted online or on site, depending on the federal state.
    • At your local driver licensing authority
    • or another responsible office (e.g. TÜV, DEKRA).
  • To identify yourself online and check your documents, you must have the option of online authentication using a company account and digital upload of the required documents.
  • You can pay for the application online via a payment service provider.
  • There is a fee for creating a company card.
  • As part of the application process, you must provide all required information and submit or upload documents.
  • The responsible office will check your information for completeness and accuracy.
  • After successful verification, the KBA (Kraftfahrt-Bundesamt - Federal Motor Transport Authority) issues the company card.
  • The issued company card can be
    • collect it directly from the responsible office in person or
    • have the KBA send it to you directly (after online authentication and online payment).

In the event of theft of the company card, the application-processing office that issues the card must be informed immediately.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found