jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Registration Certificate Part I Apply for issuance


You may only use a vehicle subject to registration on public roads if it has been registered for it by the competent registration authority.

Proof of admission is the registration certificate Part I, which you therefore always carry with you and hand over to competent persons on request.

The registration certificate Part I contains the most important information about the vehicle and represents the essential legitimation document for traffic controls.

It is an EU-wide document. If an old vehicle registration document still exists for your vehicle, it remains valid.

The conditions for the registration of a vehicle must be met.

before using the vehicle on public roads

Regulatory Authority

  • Written form required: Yes

  • Personal appearance necessary: No

Check the correct entry of all data when issuing the registration certificate Part I and complain about any discrepancies as soon as possible.

If there is still an old vehicle registration document for the vehicle, the data will be transferred from there to the registration certificate Part I. When issuing the new papers, have the old vehicle registration document handed over to you in order to have a document about the previous entries.

Landesbetrieb Straßenbau und Verkehr SH

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found