jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Deregistration of business or self-employed activity in agriculture, forestry or horticulture


The Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture (SVLFG) is the responsible accident insurance institution for companies in agriculture, forestry and horticulture.
If you discontinue your business, you must inform the SVLFG as the responsible accident insurance institution.
Membership in the agricultural accident insurance ends with the discontinuation.

There is a notification requirement if you cease your agricultural, forestry or horticultural business.

  • If applicable, trade deregistration or excerpt from the commercial register
  • In individual cases, the Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture may request further documents.

There is no cost to you for deregistration.

  • Appeal
    For detailed information on how to lodge an appeal, please refer to the decision of the accident insurance institution.
  • Action before the social court

Forms available: Yes

Written form required: No

Informal application possible: Yes

Personal appearance required: No

Online services available: Yes

You can inform the Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture informally via the service portal and by mail, e-mail, telephone or fax:

  • Inform the SVLFG about the date of the end of your business or your self-employed agricultural, forestry or horticultural activity.
    • If necessary, attach the appropriate required documents.
  • If there are still questions regarding the change, the SVLFG will contact you or your company after notification.
  • You will receive notification from SVLFG after processing.

If you want to deregister online:

  • Access the SVLFG service portal.
  • Complete the deregistration form in full and submit it via the service portal.

Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

No authority found