jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Applying for permission to acquire and handle explosives without business


If you want to acquire, transport or handle explosive substances for non-commercial purposes, you need an official permit.

This may be restricted in terms of content and space and may be subject to conditions insofar as this is necessary to prevent dangers, disadvantages or nuisances for third parties.

The technical supervisory and opposition authority is the State Administration Office.

  • Certificate of good standing
  • Proof of expertise
  • Proof of need

Fees apply. These vary from case to case. Information on the amount of fees can be obtained from the competent office.

The authorisation is normally granted for a period of five years.

Responsible for detailed information as well as for the processing and issuance of corresponding permits are the regulatory offices of the districts and independent cities.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found