jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Report litter


If you would like to report "wild garbage", please contact the lower waste authority of your city or district.

Wild rubbish" is waste that is illegally dumped in the open countryside, in forests or along streams and in public places outside the designated waste containers.

This can be, for example, household and bulky waste, building rubble, building site waste, car wrecks, but also excess excavated soil (loose and solid rock excavated or removed during construction work). It is also "wild waste" if the waste has been covered with soil.

Depositing "wild garbage" is prohibited and constitutes a misdemeanor. It can be punished with a fine.

If the perpetrator of the "wild garbage" can be identified, he will be charged for the disposal costs incurred.

  • Description of the place of discovery
  • if necessary photos of the place of discovery

You can reach the contact persons of the lower waste authorities via the websites of your city or district.

Please report "wild garbage" to the lower waste authority of your place of residence. They will take care of the disposal.

As the owner of the property, you must generally also take care of the removal of waste that has been deposited on your property against your will.

Furthermore, the public waste disposal authorities are responsible for the disposal of "wild waste".

State waste laws and municipal bylaws

Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Building and Nuclear Safety

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found