jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Report a child's passport


You are obliged to report the loss of the children's passport immediately. A message is required for the following events:

  • Report of theft
  • Notification of loss
  • Report for retrieval

Contact the Citizens' Office of your municipality or city.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found