jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for registration in the list of architects


The professional title "architect" or "architectess", "interior architect" or "interior architectess", "garden and landscape architect" or "garden and landscape architectess", "urban planner" or "urban planneress" may only be used by those who are registered under the corresponding title in the list of architects of the State Chamber of Architects.


  • You have the professional qualification according to the State Architects Act.

The State Architects Act contains differentiated registration requirements (e.g. concerning the educational qualification). It is therefore advisable to contact the Chamber of Architects in good time.

With the registration you become a member of the chamber. The authorization to submit building documents is connected with the membership.

Chamber membership is subject to dues.
Registration in the list is free of charge.

As a rule, the decision of the Chamber of Architects is made within three months of submission of the application and complete documentation.

Contact the Chamber of Architects of the country in which you

  • have your residence
  • have your professional establishment or
  • are predominantly employed.

Applications may be submitted in writing to the Chamber of Architects at any time.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found