jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Applying for permission for a burial place


The  occupancy and extension of a private burial place as well as the reoccupation of a closed burial place require a written permission of the competent authority.

Please contact the competent authority of your municipality or district-free city.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found