jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for the construction of a sewage system


Depending on the size and type of system, you may need a system permit in addition to the water discharge permit or indirect discharge permit (into the public sewer system) for the construction of a wastewater system. In this case, both permits should be applied for at the same time. Small wastewater treatment plants with an approved design generally do not require a permit.

State Administration Office

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found