jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for permission to provide legal advice


If you wish to provide legal advice in the following areas, you must register with the competent authority.

  • Debt collection services
  • Pension advice in the field of statutory pension and accident insurance, social compensation law, other social security and severely disabled persons law with reference to a statutory pension as well as occupational and occupational pensions,
  • Legal services in a foreign law; if foreign law is the law of a Member State of the European Union or of another State party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, may also be advised in the field of European Union law and the law of the European Economic Area.


You need proof of special expertise in the relevant areas of law.

Natural and legal persons as well as companies without legal personality can be registered. The application can be limited to one or more of the above-mentioned sub-areas.

Registration may be made subject to conditions or subject to conditions if this is necessary for the protection of legal seekers or legal transactions.

Permits for the provision of third-party legal matters under the former Legal Advice Act (Old Permits) expired on 1 January 2009, unless you have submitted an "Application for Registration under the Legal Services Act for Old Permit Holders" by 31 December 2008 at the latest.

Please contact the Regional Court of Halle (Saale).

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found