jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for appointment as insolvency administrator


If you wish to act as a trustee in insolvency proceedings for which self-administration has been ordered, you must be appointed by the competent insolvency court.

A natural person suitable for the individual case, in particular with business knowledge and independent of the creditors and the debtor, must be appointed as trustee, who is to be selected from among all persons willing to take over property administrations.

You will receive a certificate of your order. Upon termination of your office, you must return the document to the insolvency court.

Contact the competent district court as an insolvency court.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found