jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Application for authorisation for import, transit, export and intra-Community movements in accordance with animal health and food legislation


For the import, transit, and occasionally for the export and for intra-Community movements of animals and animal products according to § 1 Internal Market Animal Disease Protection Ordinance (BmTierSSchV) as well as goods that may be carriers of contagious substance, you need a permit.

This shall not apply to animals and goods originating in a third country which are accompanied by a certificate and for which there is no authorisation requirement.

An authorisation may not be granted if there is a risk of spreading animal diseases.

Products and products that can be confused with food that do not comply with the laws applicable in Germany, except

  • foodstuffs intended exclusively for scientific purposes, for trade fairs, exhibitions or similar events,
  • food samples and samples in small quantities,

may not be brought into the country. Their transit requires customs supervision.

The permit is subject to a fee. The fees are determined according to the respective cost or fee schedule.

There are no deadlines to be observed.

Landesverwaltungsamt - Referat Verbraucherschutz,Veterinärangelegenheiten

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found