jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for permission to handle toxins commercially


If you want to place substances or preparations on the market to private end consumers on a commercial or independent basis within the framework of an economic enterprise, which are to be labelled with the hazard symbols T (toxic) or T+ (very toxic) in accordance with the Hazardous Substances Ordinance, you need a permit from the competent authority.

Permission is granted to those who

  • has proven competence in accordance with § 5 ChemVerbotsV,
  • has the required reliability, and
  • is at least 18 years old.

Companies are granted permission for their facilities and establishments if they have employees who meet the aforementioned requirements.
The authorisation may be limited to individual dangerous substances and preparations or to groups of dangerous substances and preparations. It may be granted subject to conditions. Conditions can also be ordered retrospectively.

Do not require permission

  • Pharmacies
  • manufacturers, importers and distributors who supply the abovementioned substances and preparations only to resellers, professional users or public research, investigation or educational establishments.

EUR 40,00 to EUR 200,00

Contact your county or county-level city.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found