jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Animal by-products: Commercial handling (rendering) - Permit


Anyone who collects, gathers or transports animal by-products on a commercial basis must notify the competent authority before commencing their activities (Section 7 of the Animal By-products Disposal Ordinance).

For establishments or facilities where animal by-products are temporarily stored, treated, processed or disposed of, prior authorization is required (Article 10-18 of EC Regulation No. 1774/2002).

Exemptions are required for certain other uses of animal by-products (Section 4 of the Animal By-products Disposal Act).

You must notify the competent authority of the establishment with animal by-products, stating

  • your name,
  • your address and the
  • animal by-products you intend to transport,

. Please ask the competent authority for the information and documents to be submitted. These vary depending on the individual case.

The permit is subject to a fee. The fees are determined by the respective cost or fee schedule.

The official approval must be obtained before the start of the activity.

You can submit applications for approval or authorization to the competent authority without any specific formal requirements.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found