jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Request an examination of personal reliability for the conduct of road haulage transactions


They want to carry out commercial transports with vehicles whose permissible gross vehicle weight is more than 3.5 tonnes. For this you need a permit (road haulage permit). One of the prerequisites for granting the permit is proof of professional suitability.

The entrepreneur or the person appointed to conduct the business must be professionally suitable.

If you or the person appointed to manage the business can prove your professional suitability through at least five years of managerial activity in a company that operates road haulage, then the IHK can issue you with a corresponding certificate of expertise. The end of this activity must not be more than two years ago.

For this purpose, meaningful documents must be submitted to the IHK that prove the activity. For this purpose, e.B written certificates of the companies are suitable. The Chamber of Industry and Commerce may conduct a supplementary assessment interview if the documents are not sufficient to prove professional suitability. Alternatively, the professional aptitude can be proven by a specialist examination before the Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK).

In addition, you can also prove your professional aptitude by means of a recognised equivalent final examination (e.B. as a forwarding agent). In this case, you must present a certificate of the final examination.

  • Identity card
  • Testimonies
  • Certificates
  • Application forms of the locally responsible IHK

The issuance of the certificate of professional knowledge is subject to a fee. The amount of the fee depends on the currently valid version of the fee tariff of the IHK. 

There are no deadlines to be observed.

The responsibility lies with the locally responsible Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK), in whose district you have your residence.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found