jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for authorisation as a translator


If you would like to work as a translator in judicial matters, you need an authorisation (Section 142(3) of the Code of Civil Procedure).

The translators' activities include written voice transmission. Interpreters are responsible for the oral transmission. Upon request, anyone who has the necessary personal reliability and is professionally suitable is authorised as a translator.

The authorization includes the right to certify the accuracy and completeness of translations. This also applies to translations that have already been made, which are submitted for verification of correctness and completeness. The authorisation does not entail a public appointment.

To prove personal reliability, you have

  • a personally written curriculum vitae,
  • a declaration as to whether there is a life in orderly economic circumstances and whether criminal proceedings or preliminary proceedings are pending against you,
  • a statement as to whether there is a willingness and the actual possibility of being available at short notice within the scope of the field of activity on request, to attach it to the application, and
  • to apply for a certificate of good conduct for submission to an authority (document type 0) and
  • present a registration certificate and a birth certificate.
You must prove your professional suitability by submitting suitable documents.

Contact the competent Higher Regional Court.

The Higher Regional Courts keep a list of generally sworn interpreters and authorised translators.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found