jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for information from the population register vis-à-vis housing providers


As the owner of a dwelling, you can obtain information from the population register about the persons living in your dwelling if you can credibly demonstrate a legal interest.

You have the same right as the landlord of the dwelling if the owner of the dwelling is not himself the landlord.

You will receive the surnames and first names as well as the degree of doctorate of the persons currently registered in your home.

You must show a prima facie case of legal interest.

There are no costs for you as the housing provider.

The registration authority in whose area of responsibility the dwelling is located.

Federal Ministry of the Interior (BMI),Department VII2

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found