jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Report road damage to rural and district roads as well as accompanying footpaths and cycle paths (outside of town)


You can report road damage (such as potholes). Your reports will be forwarded to the competent authorities, which will take the necessary measures. If there is a risk of accidents, the damage will be secured and immediate measures will be commissioned.

In order to repair the damage as quickly as possible, you should be able to name the exact position.

Contact the county or the independent city.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found