jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Report road damage to country and district roads as well as accompanying footpaths and cycle paths (in urban areas)


You can report road damage (such as .B potholes). Your reports will be forwarded to the competent authorities, which will take the necessary measures. In the event of a risk of accident, the damage is secured and immediate measures are commissioned.

In order to eliminate the damage as quickly as possible, you should be able to name the exact position.

Contact the municipality or the district-free city.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found