jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Register in tourist accommodation


If you are admitted to an accommodation facility, you must register with the registration office as soon as the stay exceeds six months.

If you do not have an apartment within Germany, you must register after only three months.

In the case of persons under the age of 16, care must be taken to ensure that they are registered by the persons in whose home they are moving in.

  • Confirmation of the landlord

They must register within two weeks as soon as their stay exceeds six or three months.

The information described concerns the case of "living" in the accommodation facility (hotel, pension). For the short stays typical in practice, special registration forms for accommodation facilities are used (§ 29 paragraphs 2 and 3 and § 30 BMG).

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found