jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Request health advice for families with infants


Many parents experience situations in the first months and years of their child's life that unsettle, worry or overwhelm them.

The health aid offers mothers and fathers advice, for example, on questions such as:

  • insatiable crying and frequent restlessness of the infant
  • Difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep
  • Problems with breastfeeding, feeding and eating
  • Behavioral problems such as excessive anger and attacks of defiance, anxiety or aggressiveness, reluctance to play
  • Separation anxiety and difficulties
  • tense family situation
  • Relationship problems
  • Excessive demands, uncertainty and exhaustion
  • Postnatal depression

Help for health is provided to persons,

  • who do not have statutory or sufficient private health insurance,
  • a provision of the services via the health insurance (§ 264 Abs. 4 SGB V) is not possible
  • and for whom the raising of the funds for the necessary assistance from income and assets is not reasonable.
  • Application for health assistance
  • Identity card or passport (or other documents that can identify the person beyond doubt)

The competent social assistance institution shall provide information on the documents required in individual cases.

Contact the social welfare office of your municipality or your independent city.

Lower Saxony Ministry of Social Affairs, Health and Gender Equality

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found