jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for recognition as a counselling centre for pregnancy conflict counselling


Pregnancy conflict counseling centers advise every woman and every man in questions of sex education, contraception and family planning as well as in all questions relating to pregnancy.

In order to set up a pregnancy conflict counselling centre, you must submit an application and meet certain requirements.

For recognition as a counselling centre for pregnancy conflict counselling, you must meet the following requirements:

  • You must ensure that there are sufficient qualified personnel for professional advice
  • You must ensure that further specialists can be called in at short notice to carry out the consultation
  • They must cooperate with all bodies that provide public and private assistance to mother and child
  • They must not be organisationally or economically linked to any body where abortions are performed.

Proof of the required qualification of the counselling staff of the counselling centre

  • Possibility of bringing an action before the competent administrative court in writing or for the record of the clerks of the registry of the competent court.
  • Filing a lawsuit is also possible electronically

Contact the State Administration Office.

In order to be recognised as a counselling centre for pregnancy conflict counselling, you must submit an application.

  • To do this, you can contact an employee by telephone at the office responsible for you.
  • There you will find all information about the necessary application documents and the legal provisions as well as the corresponding forms for your application.
  • The application must be signed in a legally binding manner by the person who can be held liable for the counselling centre.
  • You submit the complete application with the attachments to the office responsible for you.
  • After completion of the examination by the application body responsible for you, you will receive a notification of recognition.
  • The notice contains an instruction with information on what you can do if you do not agree with the decision.

The individual federal states have concrete implementing provisions.

Ministry of Children, Family, Refugees and Integration of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found