jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for registration in the professional register for tax advisors and tax consultants


You must apply for registration in the professional register of tax advisors.

The following information will be entered:

  • Surname and first name
  • Date and place of birth
  • Date of appointment and the authority or chamber of tax advisors that made the appointment
  • Authorization to use the designation "Agricultural Accountant" and the designations "Specialist Advisor for International Tax Law" or " Specialist Advisor for Customs and Excise".
  • address of the professional branch and the business e-mail address
  • professional associations
  • all other consulting offices and the persons managing the consulting offices
  • existence of a professional ban
  • designation of the special electronic tax advisor mailbox
  • in case of representation: the appointment of a representative and the surname and first name of the representative
  • in the case of authorization for service: Name and address of the person authorized to receive service.

If there are any changes for you, you must report them to the Chamber of Tax Consultants. After notification, these will be entered in the professional register.

You are a tax advisor, tax agent or tax representative and would like to apply for an entry in the professional register.

As a rule, an informal application is sufficient. Depending on the chamber of tax consultants, you may have to submit a completed member registration form for registration. Please check with your responsible chamber of tax advisors.

Contact the Chamber of Tax Consultants.

  • Forms: For most chambers of tax consultants there is a predefined member registration form
  • Online service: no
  • Written form required: no
  • Personal appearance required: no

You must submit your application to the Chamber of Tax Consultants responsible for you.

Your inclusion in the register will be confirmed to you in writing.

Ministry of Finance Saxony-Anhalt

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found