jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Show commencement of waste management activities


As a collector, transporter, trader and broker of waste, you must report this activity to the competent authority. If you carry out this activity with hazardous waste and are exempt from the permit requirement, you must enclose additional documents with your notification. If you have already reported your activity and your details have changed significantly, you must submit the notification again. The obligation to notify applies to both national and cross-border waste shipments.

  • Your business number(s) under waste legislation as a collector, carrier, broker or dealer of waste (if already issued to you)
  • the process number of your first notification (only if you wish to create a change notification)
  • your business registration (if you are required to register a business)
  • an extract from the commercial, association or cooperative register (if an application has been made)
  • If you are exempt from the permit requirement for handling hazardous waste: Your waste management company certificate or your registration certificate as a certified EMAS company (if your company has a corresponding certification; in the form of a PDF file with a maximum file size of 2 MB)
  • Proof of business and environmental liability insurance (if such insurance exists)
  • Proof of the expertise of the persons responsible for the performance and supervision of the company

Administration fee: EUR 30 - 120

before commencing work

Please contact the State Administration Office.

  • Written form required: Yes
  • Personal appearance required: No

If you want to take up an activity as a collector, carrier, trader or broker of waste for the first time or change important details about your activity, please notify the competent authority. To do this, enter your details by e-mail or using the online form and submit the required documents. The authority may send you a confirmation of your notification and may make your activity

  • make your activity subject to conditions,
  • and/or set a time limit
  • or impose conditions
  • or prohibit it completely.

Ministry for Energy Transition, Agriculture, Environment, Nature and Digitalization Schleswig-Holstein

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found