jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

Source: BUS Sachsen-Anhalt (Linie6PLus)

Apply for exemption from the permit requirement for discharging wastewater into private wastewater systems

Contact the water authority in your district or city.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

No authority found